Search This Blog

Montel Williams

Jun 29, 2012

Montel Williams was a talk show host of the same name. I’ve never seen it but I am fairly sure it was a thing. So apparently it was cancelled a few years back and lately he’s been showing up on a bunch of infomercials. Every day he shows up, representing a new product that goes a little something like this “Hey folks, Montel here and I want to tell you about this great new product, exciting new product, terrific new product, etc…” I think this is a reasonable indicator that Mr. Williams’ career is over. His reputation from the talk show, which failed once the talk show fad wave expired he was out of work and now he’s run out of whatever credibility to make what money he can from “acting”. I think it would be in Mr. Williams’ best interest to look for a new career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive