Search This Blog

Wasted Lives

Aug 16, 2012


I sometimes lay at night and think about my day - my life. Another wasted day, another wasted week, another wasted month sitting in front of my computer. I glance outside my window occasionally and wonder what its like to have friends and to hangout - live some sort of active life. No one is imprisoning me but myself. I like to be alone, but there are times when I wish I could talk to someone beyond a computer screen. "It's OK" I tell myself, "I'll change tomorrow. I'll make everything better. I'll take initiative. I'll start being productive," and I fall asleep truly believing that tomorrow will be a better day.

But then tomorrow comes and nothing changes.

The worse part... is that there is no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive