Search This Blog

THE MAN’S GUIDE TO FEMALE ENGLISH

Aug 28, 2012



She Says... /She Means...
We need / I want
It’s your decision. / The correct decision should be
obvious by now.
Do that you want. / You’ll pay for this later.
We need to talk. / I need to complain.
I’m not upset. / Of course I’m upset, you moron!
You’re.. . so manly. / You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
You’re certainly attentive tonight. / Is sex all you ever think about?
Be romantic, turn out the lights. / I have flabby thighs.
This kitchen is so inconvenient. / I want a new house.
I want new curtains.. / and carpet and furniture and wallpaper...
Hang the picture there. / NO, I mean hang it there!
I heard a noise. / I noticed you were almost asleep.
Do you love me? / I’m going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love me? / I did something today you’re really not going to like.
I’ll be ready in a minute. / Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
Are you listening to me!? / Too late, you’re dead.
Yes / No
No / No
Maybe / No
Do you like this recipe? / It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive