Search This Blog

Facebook App Center

Jul 6, 2012

Last week, Facebook released the App Center a new place for people to find social apps. The App Center gives developers an additional way to grow their apps and creates opportunities for more types of apps to be successful.

While patrolling the new feature itself I was quite impressed with it, the categorizations, recommendations and simplistic yet efficient sorting capabilities are really great. Whilst scrolling I passed over a number of apps of interest that I would not have seen or come across them in such a way that I wouldn't dismiss immediately. I feel the previous app suggestion format was too advertisement oriented and thus everything presented was dismissed immediately.

I really look forward to utilizing this new directory style format and applaud the Facebook Developers good work.

Facebook App Center Homepage

Facebook App Center - Games


 

Blog Archive