Search This Blog

Last Week

Jun 22, 2012

A very stressful day. I sent Molik uptown for more 18" boxes, but he returned unrepentant with 12" ones. Christine was late, as well as Harry, they said it was a problem with the subways, but I suspect they were doing sex with each other. I supervise twelve employees, most of whom would be unemployable in any other field, they are selfish irresponsible people that I know talk about me behind my back. They seem to think that their job is wasting my time and energy by making their every miniscule problem my personal responsibility. They don't care. And don't even get me started on Tracy and Jenna. And when the last one of them trundled off that night, I smelled the air and I could feel that it was time, time for a new beginning, and I knew that this was possible only through a cleansing of fire and they would all have to burn, the packing peanuts, the delivery slips all of it would dance in the warm mouth of my fire, and a new, better, wonderful me would rise from the ashed like a phoenix. Behold, the splendor of my beginning.



Where are you rushing off to? Work? Not me.
I'm going to have a sandwich in my cell and take a nap. This man opens doors for me.
I'm free. 
I'm freer than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive